Wednesday 21 December 2022

Struggling already

#blogpost01

#day06

Oh yes. Already I am trying to NOT do this blog. If I had a secretary I’d simply waffle down the phone and watch my words appear in the local newspaper 📰 each day. But hey - at least I’m honest when I do my little teeny social media attack. Mass communication. Broadcasting the info that passes through my Incredible Brain. Pros and Cons. 

Getting carried away in five different ideas. Ten times a day…

To try to stop, so I’ve started! Yesterday went into race mode. Today is our Crimbo lunch, all the Moving Tribe art will be there if they are well and it’s wonderful to get together to celebrate. We are alive. 

I love that word suddenly too: race mode… who on earth says that, ever? Anyway. Running which gives me fatigue. 

Fatigue makes my brain angry. It has taken me a VERY long time to understand the difference between fatigue and exhaustion and tired.

My brain forces the mind to over compensate. I wonder if somewhere, someone has that type of brain that actually tells you things. Instead of just wandering of, deciding things with asking first.

Rage. Hmm. 

Trying to look forward; presents were the hardest . I want to be a millionaire. Whose assets are worth everything and nothing. Money can be handy, but actually finding the thing you wish for is harder. But! I battered that mind and finally won. If my friends don’t like their pressies? We’ll flog ‘em for money for art ✏️🖌

Last night I built a large salad, a bowl of baby potato’s with mint - astounding how my brain remembers how to do a “proper” salad. And we are doing our lunch in winter. 😂🥗 

One of my mates is doing ALL the cooking! Roast spuds, turkey - you name it, that’s what coming. We are taking Christmas spirit to all- not what you buy. What you bring in your heart.

Today one of my beautiful friends will have a celebratory drink from us all. He is not in the room, but he is in our hearts. At the moment I am struggling with people who are leaving, piece by piece. Family. Friends. 

So holding on. With rage.


P.s: I found the ‘Justify’ bit for the paragraphs - oh so chuffed….✍🏻📖



 




No comments:

Post a Comment