Saturday 17 December 2022

Day 2 - see how I go...

#blogpost01
#day02


Putting anything on Instagram has become the "You Will Follow The Leader " plan. 

Written posts are constantly re-copied...or creating reels [reels invite you to create fun videos!] Ah - immersive videos. Educate your audience! Ho-hum. πŸ‘Ύ

Creating a NEW #socialmedia account? Hmm - unless you have the time to remain relevant + fixated [24/7] - or, if your mindset cannot find or comprehend those #copyandpaste words? Nor find realism to pass out to the masses?

Oh yes! Do be sure not to say words that are now #verboten: [not permitted or allowed : forbidden or prohibited by (or as if by) **AUTHORITY**] ✍🏻
Anybody met that astounding Human who has the Power (or right) to Give Orders to all of Us? I don't think so... πŸ€¨πŸ’¬

Sometimes, #aphasia can help [I know - a startling thought, to say the least] as copying online is easy. If you can read other peoples words in an instant.

Between my brain 🧠+ my mind 🀯? I still can't 'copy' unless it is spreading something that I feel is true.
And to comprehend well? That is 24/7 without social media.
Spelling? Extremely interesting if it is incorrect.

My social media attack is now dreadful. Because I can't lie. Ever. 

So. You may say:
#thatsamazing#thatsinspirational#youlookamazing#selflove πŸ™„

#loveandadorable #beautiful #happy #lookinggood #follow

So - I have discovered something astounding. FB is more interesting.

Perhaps taking 8 years to get to the point of reading more than 2 lines before standing back to reappraise and assess?
Or perhaps my brain is simply still moving forward. 🧠☺️

One day, I may be able to read a book again. πŸ“šπŸ‘©πŸΌ‍🏫
A book that takes away all the sadness 😭 - reading fiction! Reading allows your imagination to become engaged. Connecting emotionally to characters. Reflecting ones own feelings, problems [!] and desires - as you read.

So. One day. Determined. πŸ‘©πŸ»‍πŸ¦³πŸ‘©πŸΌ‍πŸ’»πŸ‘ΈπŸΌ




No comments:

Post a Comment