Tuesday 9 February 2021

Busy week…


This week is a type of week that I think is a ''Learning Curve'' - about a lot of things. Love it. ๐Ÿ”ซ

Last week: VERY SCARY!! VERY upsetting.
This week: not SO scary today ๐Ÿฆธ๐Ÿป‍♀️๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป

Last week: I had to make my own map; and deal with my own 'curve' [that word is a lovely polite word right?]
This week: I know exactly where the #Oncology department lives...right next the ''Had Lots of Chemo'' department.

Where I am going today I know the right level, the correct section and again, my head in its mask. ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ˜

After coming in for so many years I do not think twice. They take really good care of me. No matter what. Even going in is not as scary as last Friday. Yay! And the #doctors, #nurses, #everyone - are #kind.

Fingers crossed for good news later๐Ÿ’ƒ❤

#aphasia #nhsheroes
#cancercheck #CA125
#threeoffour #hospital
#RD_EWonfordMedicalOncology
#onwardsandupwards
#cancersurvivor
#braininjurysurvivor

No comments:

Post a Comment