Saturday 21 January 2023

what you do defines you...

#blogpost01 #day 21

The word “week” is a very interesting word…

This #week - • drawing birthday cards

• creating ceramic style clay articles • chatting madly to a pc fellow called #dave to buy a new #pc #aphasiasucks #comprehension

• massive rage with the local doctors letter [ok if you can read comprehensively] telling me I will be checked for a #mini stroke? #fucksakes

• BUT a wonderful girl in the reception helped me feel a million times better. Booked an appointment with a #daktari that actually reads what actually happens to others. Hoorah

Love that receptionist at Claremont Medical Practice

• another brilliant chat - this time with first direct to be able to ACTUALLY use it again… amazing • thank the lord for the FH

• And: creating a 2nd head for my #smallhuman family - another art #prototype

• waiting for the snow, hail, hideous cold to bugger off in order to collect my first prototype + Tony’s #leopard clay animal

• waiting to see the surgeon to re-mend my broken face

So the word: “week”?

It feels like a word that said “weak” as I constantly struggle to remain focused before losing the plot with the anger of my brain. Not understanding whilst many find that I MUST be understanding.

And NO darlings, having had so many checks including the after effects of menopause, happily, it is actually created by my chuckalious broken brain…

“It is not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you."

~ Batman












No comments:

Post a Comment