Monday 18 January 2021

 

Planning? Just a day at a time…

I am still scared to do this. The blog.


In my mind I say: "lets do it!". Determination. Onwards and upwards. I have decided to bite the bullet. Blah blah.

However. In my brain, my incredible clever little brain, it says: "do NOT do this. Nobody likes you. Everyone will laugh if you can't spell...or read properly...and gosh darling! You are horrendously ugly now. Tut. And so sloooow"

So the battle begins. Every single day. Between my brain and my mind. Interesting.

But after 6 years of having no confidence - what can one do?

Fight your way forward. Stop 'hoping' for people to help you to feel better. Be pleased if you can still get up and move. Be happy if you can read reasonably well. Don't curse every five minutes because things are so complicated and everyone thinks you are a twit. [See? Using a polite word there…excellent]

So hey! I am determined. But now I have spent ages typing this. So I'm off.

But I've started - and will try my best to make it more interesting. Or not.

The "Battle of the Mind with the Brain". And just me in the middle going "fuck!" - but less than I used too!

I think…


Help me to fund raise for Force! ‍
https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/Sandhy_Robinson-Jones2021

No comments:

Post a Comment