Sunday 24 January 2021

without laughter today



''The most wasted of all days is the one without laughter''
e e cummings

Today I have been trying to do the ‘beginning’ of this blog - sort of saying ‘ok, I fell on the bed and started to die’’ or ‘I spent a morning vomiting in my toilet…then I fell on the bed and started to die’’ - PLUS…

I HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Other than what I have been told. And that sort of sucks, as I am told, then I cannot remember. Then I can. At least now, I can write things down!

As it became the very beginning of my ‘New Life’ it seems reasonably sensible to find out what actually happened from everyone who was there [wherever I ended up!].

So a tad peeved, but I will now be 're-asking'. I thought I could just run along chattering away...no. Not really.

So - in the meantime, that is me at Powderham Castle, telling the world that I and many others have aphasia. Happily, I can speak - it may be a load of tripe, but hey!

I can speak.

Tomorrow - it is my birthday! Please think about sending a little donation for my cycle this year? Raising funds for cancer down at our amazing Force cancer charity.

See here:
Cycle 55 miles to help beat ALL cancer

Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment